1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Services
  4.  » 
  5. Ready Reference Guide
  6.  » Concession Cards



Cards Issued by DVA to War Widows

DVA Health Card

For all clinically necessary health care needs.

Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)

Issued if you receive part or full Income Support Supplement (ISS).

Transport Card (TC1)

Issued if you DO NOT receive ISS. This card is issued only in NSW.

Commonwealth Seniors Card (CHSC)

Issued to war widow/ers, who DO NOT receive ISS, on request. Income and age restrictions apply.

Concessions and Rebates – which card do you need?

Concessions and rebates – which card do you need?

The Transport Concession Card (TC1) and Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) will allow four free travel vouchers (within NSW) and the $2.50 concessional fare. Interstate transport concessions vary.

Cards issued by other government authorities include Medicare, Seniors Card and OPAL card.

OPAL Card is issued by Transport for NSW and must be applied for prior to use. TC1, PCC or Seniors Card required. Money must be loaded on to it at an OPAL retailer or online. The pensioner concession fare will then be deducted from this amount when you travel, tel 13 67 25, https://www.opal.com.au

Medicare It is advisable to maintain your Medicare card, tel 132 011.

Seniors Card for NSW residents aged 60 and over, provides discounts and special offers at businesses across NSW. To apply or check eligibility conditions contact Service NSW, tel 13 77 88.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This